Skip to content

Help with load order for these mods

2»

Comments

• gohanf22gohanf22 Member Posts: 99
    good news. SCS installed fully this time without a hitch. i guess either i wasn't doing the right application to install it or something but its activated now at least on BG2
  • KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
    edited March 2019
    No offense to SCS, but there always seems to be problems with that mod to no end. In fact most of the complaints I've seen about 70% of the time tend to be SCS.

Sometimes it is User Error, and other times it tends to be unexpected mod conflicts.
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    @gohanf22 Please send me all PI log from Logs folder in order me to investigate.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Kaliesto wrote: »
    No offense to SCS, but there always seems to be problems with that mod to no end. In fact most of the complaints I've seen about 70% of the time tend to be SCS.

Sometimes it is User Error, and other times it tends to be unexpected mod conflicts.

That is partially because after 2.0 a lot of people used a not-updated version of SCS that required several hot-fixed to run properly in 2.x. Otherwise SCS tends to be one of the most reliable and compatible mods. If I have issues it is usually with Ascension.

Also, the number may seem high since so many people are running it.

Observed errors = error rate times numbers of users.