Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Iron Throne Zhalimar Cloudwolf, Gardush, Naaman, Aasim, Alai, Diyab info?

Anyone know where I can go to get the character info on these clowns? I like to know class, level, hit points etc.,

For some reason I can't really find anything on how these folk were put in the game. Most enemies you can find info on & considering that these all have names, you'd think the info would be available.

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,471

You can use EE keeper to view the guts of the character. Doing a quick look now, I can see that Zhalimar is a fighter with 18s in a lot of stats.

Keep in mind that the way that a character is presented in the game is not always what their guts are - for example, Nimbul is depicted as a bard but has the guts of an illegal human mage/thief multi-class.

CharlestonianTemplar
  • You can use EE keeper to view the guts of the character. Doing a quick look now, I can see that Zhalimar is a fighter with 18s in a lot of stats.

Keep in mind that the way that a character is presented in the game is not always what their guts are - for example, Nimbul is depicted as a bard but has the guts of an illegal human mage/thief multi-class.

Wow, thanks. I'll take a look - never would have thought of that.

Interesting about Nimbul. Back in D&D, when I played in the late 70s, early 80's, a Bard was a fighter/mage/thief mix. Weird class.

• NoonNoon Member Posts: 189
    edited February 2019
    You can also use Near Infinity to see complete infos, or ctrl+q them with cheats enabled to take a look at their stats page in game ( with a quick save before).

semiticgodsarevok57CharlestonianTemplar
  • Noon wrote: »
    You can also use Near Infinity to see complete infos, or ctrl+q them with cheats enabled to take a look at their stats page in game ( with a quick save before).

Wow. Cool stuff. Thanks!