Skip to content

Iron Throne Zhalimar Cloudwolf, Gardush, Naaman, Aasim, Alai, Diyab info?

Anyone know where I can go to get the character info on these clowns? I like to know class, level, hit points etc.,

For some reason I can't really find anything on how these folk were put in the game. Most enemies you can find info on & considering that these all have names, you'd think the info would be available.

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

You can use EE keeper to view the guts of the character. Doing a quick look now, I can see that Zhalimar is a fighter with 18s in a lot of stats.

Keep in mind that the way that a character is presented in the game is not always what their guts are - for example, Nimbul is depicted as a bard but has the guts of an illegal human mage/thief multi-class.
  • You can use EE keeper to view the guts of the character. Doing a quick look now, I can see that Zhalimar is a fighter with 18s in a lot of stats.

Keep in mind that the way that a character is presented in the game is not always what their guts are - for example, Nimbul is depicted as a bard but has the guts of an illegal human mage/thief multi-class.

Wow, thanks. I'll take a look - never would have thought of that.

Interesting about Nimbul. Back in D&D, when I played in the late 70s, early 80's, a Bard was a fighter/mage/thief mix. Weird class.
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    edited February 2019
    You can also use Near Infinity to see complete infos, or ctrl+q them with cheats enabled to take a look at their stats page in game ( with a quick save before).
  • Noon wrote: »
    You can also use Near Infinity to see complete infos, or ctrl+q them with cheats enabled to take a look at their stats page in game ( with a quick save before).

Wow. Cool stuff. Thanks!