Skip to content

Missing save direction? Android

Hi all,

I've been trying to located my save directory on my android tablet. Plugged it in, gone to the usual location (Android\data) and...nothing. There is no Beamdog.Baldur'sGate folder. Nothing.

There is a folder in the "obb" section, but that hasn't got my saves in it.

I've made save-games and characters with funky names and tried to search by both and no joy.

So...my game is still running, I can save and load as I like. Exporting works fine. But I can't actually find the save folder. So if I want to back up or run the saves through something like eekeeper, I'm stuffed.

Keen to hear any advice on this, thank you.

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    edited March 2019
    Hi @ATempestRages and welcome to the forum.

Your save folder will located in (and you need to start the game at least once for it to be created - I can see that you have done this already so it is for any other readers with similar problems):

Android/data/com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition/files/save

With finding the folder, if you have an external SDCard inserted, you may have looked there by mistake. By default, Android creates various folders on the external card but rarely places any data in them. If you were looking in the internal storage, then could you mention what File Manager you were using when looking, oh and what device.

Gus