Skip to content

Android mod list?

fkirenicusfkirenicus Member Posts: 331
Been away for some time, wondering if there now exists some list of mods that work on the android version of PSTEE? Or, if anyone knows more or less for certain if mods at all work on android?
Did try UB myself about a year ago (maybe a year and a half) but didn't get it to work properly... Some tlk errors and events that didn't fire as expected...

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @fkirenicus, this would depend on whether you have a PC or not. You could just about get any mod working on Android.

If you do have a PC, then have a read of this discussion which outlines the methods (you don't need to have the PC version, just setup the Android version on PC to use as the modding base) available. The guide I wrote is a little outdated so if you look like editing your .obb file to remove dialog.tlk, then there may be an easier method which doesn't require its removal, which is done when just prior to 'centralfixing' the modfile. If you need any questions answered, pose them and I can see if they I can answer... If you were using this previously, then could I ask what type of problems you were having?

If you don't have a PC, then put a list of mods (and components of those mods) you would like installed and I can see what I can do about putting a modfile together. Going down this route, I would need your current version of the game and language used.

Gus