Skip to content

I wish I could play as Drow

I'm not saying that I want to change the whole game history. But I think it would be nice a Baldur's Gate series in the Underdark. Does anyone know about anything like that coming out?

I've tried to look into mods just to satisfy my desire to play, and there is none. All I could do is to ShadowKeeper a character so she can have Magic resistance, but that's it. :(

I think there's plenty of possibilities on a Underdark Roleplay, you could be a slave and play a part in the intrigues of the families, or you could be a priestress, or a male fighter/wizard. I am not talking about Drizzt clones, I'm talking about playing the evil roles that drows are supposed to.

If anyone want to Kickstarter this, I'm in :smile: And if anyone can tell me of any eletronic game that I could play as drow, I'd be grateful!

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    NWN has a saga called "a hunt through the dark"where you play as a drow.

As for a BG conversion, I agree that it would be quite cool if well written. s2
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    I had the same idea for a RPG in drow society. Be male or female, have to intrigue and fight your way up - yep, would make an interesting game. Probably not politically correct if the sexual coercion oft males would be included, though.
  • IgorturanoIgorturano Member Posts: 2
    DJKajuru wrote: »
    NWN has a saga called "a hunt through the dark"where you play as a drow.

As for a BG conversion, I agree that it would be quite cool if well written. s2

Haha, thank you!! I will certainly check that out!
    jastey wrote: »
    I had the same idea for a RPG in drow society. Be male or female, have to intrigue and fight your way up - yep, would make an interesting game. Probably not politically correct if the sexual coercion oft males would be included, though.

I think we should leave the politically correct outside of games. We need drama and solid content.

Thank you guys for taking the time to reply. :smile: