Skip to content

Taking "in game" screenshots problem.

grom56grom56 Member Posts: 109
Hello; I've recently started having a problem taking screenshots while in game on the EE version of the game. I should point out that at this time my PW has both a EE version and a 1.69 version up and running and we are able to play both.

First off, my results are different 1.69 vs EE. On 1.69 I use the "print screen" key and a nice screenshot of my in game screen goes into a screenshot folder in the NWN folder on my "c" drive. This is what I've been used to. On EE now I use the "print screen" key and I get a notice that my screenshot was added to my one drive (I think this is the "Cloud"??) This was ok for a while, I used to get in game shots in EE this way. Now though all my screenshots in EE are of my desktop. I'm not at all sure what changed, but I no longer can get a screenshot of anything in game on EE. I have a handful of EE in game shots from a few months past all in my one drive and seems that it worked fine until a month or so ago.

Any advice or info you all may have would be greatly appreciated Thank you.
Grom

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Quick question. Have you by chance run out of room with your cloud storage?

TR
  • grom56grom56 Member Posts: 109
    edited April 2019
    @TarotRedhand no sir, at least I don't think so. I only have 10 or so screenshots in there. Oh and I got some advice from my DM: using windows/print screens keys gives just one in game shot that goes into the following: This PC/Documents/Neverwinter nights/screenshots. Seems my use of the printscreen key was tossing a "in game" shot to this area and a "desktop" shot into the OneDrive folder... Confusing to say the least... The "in game" shots are in TGA format and the "desktop" are in PNG. I'm not at all sure why I'm getting two different shots in two different formats each time I use just the printscreen key, but well, I guess that's windows 10 for ya....
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
  • grom56grom56 Member Posts: 109
    @JuliusBorisov , thank you sir for this link! It answered many of the questions I had.
    JuliusBorisov