Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

How much hindered is a Fighter in PS:T?

First of all , i've completed the game few times few years ago but always the same way with a cliche High Int / Wis / Cha Mage and i know how much dialogue doors these stats can open.

My plan now is to do a Fighter walkthrough with a 18 Str , 18 Dex and 12 Con as starting stats knowing that Str gives intimidation options and so on (as well that i should wait for level 7 for the 19 Str and not putting point before).
So how much content am i going to miss without the cliche of Int and Wis combo and has anyone done that before?
My idea is to play a Fighter and i don't wanna gimp my stats and the future points in it , so please cut the answers like ''This Game is about reading'' or ''You can put some stats in ''X''.

Comments