Skip to content

[v3.1] Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGTutu and BGTrilogy! 4 new NPCs inside!

124»

Comments

• EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited November 2022
    @Skitia
    Here are Glam's NPCs but with Skitia's recommended changes to make the mod EET compatible.

Thankee!
  • PellinorePellinore Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for the great mod! So far I've played with Moidre and I enjoyed her.

But now I'm trying to recruit Littlun and I can't find her... Looked everywhere in the SW part of Bear River. Can anybody tell me exactly where to look?
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 880
    I think that Littlun only appears if you haven't cleared out the gnoll fortress yet. So if you've already done that you won't be able to find her.
  • SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,062
    edited November 2022
    She's in this area:

ru03k4dghkhn.png
    I think that Littlun only appears if you haven't cleared out the gnoll fortress yet. So if you've already done that you won't be able to find her.

Depends how you define "clear". Littleun uses a dialogue check with Dynaheir, or Minsc if Dynaheir died. If you don't talk with Dynaheir, or if Dynaheir died and Minsc isn't in the party, she won't disappear. If you do talk with Dynaheir, even if you don't kill any other creature in the area, Littleun will dissapear.

• crawlkillcrawlkill Member Posts: 71
    it's January again, which means it's time to register my still-undying affection for Vynd and company! I was just wondering again if he was ever gonna make it into BG2 and then I remembered...the original Vynd mod came out 9 years ago now and probably glam_vrock's life is in a different place than it was then!

I'd still love it if it ever happened, tho~ the ten-year anniversary approaches!
    @Glam_Vrock
    We'd like to hear from you, even if your verdict is, "No new content for my mods in the near-term."

@crawlkill
    According to his BeamDog profile, Glam Vrock was last on the boards on Jan 12, 2022. Maybe he just looked and them occasionally.

Thankee!
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 501
    SoD support would also be great, a neutral fighter and an evil thief are greatly need in SoD in particular.
  • Eltharion1979Eltharion1979 Member Posts: 92
    Hello, great mod, well done! Just a question, any chance your npcs will follow the bhaal spawn to baldurs gate 2? Thank you for the mod, take care.
    As the mod is coded, unlikely. Even if in EET you parked Glam's NPCs somewhere convenient to access, they'd likely be cleared away at the start of BGII because of how EET is coded: BGII's start removes a buncha BGI triggers so, for example, Minsc and Edwin won't be in Nashkel once BGII starts: They're in their BGII locations.
  • crawlkillcrawlkill Member Posts: 71
    edited January 17
    it's January again! I think Vynd is, like, 14 years old now or something, lol. we're all different people now than we were when he released. I dunno if you ever check this thread, Glam_Vrock, but I still love your work and think of it often! you made something that I'll remember for the rest of my life!

edit: oh no, I think it's actually the 10-year Vyndependence Day! looks like he was originally released January 2014! amazinggg. thank you so much, if you're still out there!
    Post edited by crawlkill on