Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[v3.1] Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGTutu and BGTrilogy! 4 new NPCs inside!

13»

Comments

• Glam_VrockGlam_Vrock Member Posts: 275
    Oh, whoops. That's me using Dynaheir as a test subject and forgetting to change it back afterwards. Well spotted.

• Ryz009Ryz009 Member Posts: 80
    edited May 9
    I hit a wee small bug. I'm stuck in Vynd's dialogue. I know it's because I picked up Braun's kid before talking to the father but now everytime I try to talk to Vynd he just says called it. Is there a code or something I'd use to flag that as complete?

Hm if I do it in the right order it's even worse. He completely stutters and brings it up every fw seconds. I guess I'll just skip the quest for now.

Post edited by Ryz009 on
    If you do C:SetGlobal("GV#VYNDNathan","GLOBAL",2) in the console, that should shut him up. I think this is an issue with Littlun's response to that comment, or lack thereof. I take it you didn't have her in the party?

Ryz009
    Glam_Vrock wrote: »
    If you do C:SetGlobal("GV#VYNDNathan","GLOBAL",2) in the console, that should shut him up. I think this is an issue with Littlun's response to that comment, or lack thereof. I take it you didn't have her in the party?

Oh yeah I'm just using Vynd. Thanks :D

• crawlkillcrawlkill Member Posts: 64
    Hello, I mostly play baldur's gate 2. Any chance to have all this NPCs for baldur's gate 2 EE please?

I don't know about all of them, but Vynd BG2 is still happening.

I am so hyped to hear this! Vynd is extremely my favorite NPC in the series. Can't believe he beat out Damaged Twink Druid Arath for pride of place, but he really, really did!

And then the full party was hard evidence Vynd wasn't just a one-off work of art! Can't imagine what an undertaking it must be to fit someone as talkative as him into a game as sprawling as BG2, but I'm in awe of your work and deeply appreciate the undertaking!

Oh there's another weird bug I have. Whenever they banter with the Beamdog NPCs (Mostly Rasaad and Dorn) the banter seems to bug out? And I only get the first line of the banter before it stops. This has happened with both Vynd and Dave so far. Banters with Imoen work fine though.

I have no idea what's causing that.

crawlkill wrote: »
    Hello, I mostly play baldur's gate 2. Any chance to have all this NPCs for baldur's gate 2 EE please?

I am so hyped to hear this! Vynd is extremely my favorite NPC in the series. Can't believe he beat out Damaged Twink Druid Arath for pride of place, but he really, really did!

And then the full party was hard evidence Vynd wasn't just a one-off work of art! Can't imagine what an undertaking it must be to fit someone as talkative as him into a game as sprawling as BG2, but I'm in awe of your work and deeply appreciate the undertaking!

Thanks! Glad to hear you liked him so much. It's been a while since I've sat down and finished a BG2 game, so lately I've been playing and replaying it to make notes on where he'd want to speak up. Interjections are the trickiest part because you're never sure when you're done.
    Ryz009 wrote: »
    Oh there's another weird bug I have. Whenever they banter with the Beamdog NPCs (Mostly Rasaad and Dorn) the banter seems to bug out? And I only get the first line of the banter before it stops. This has happened with both Vynd and Dave so far. Banters with Imoen work fine though.

I can't seem to replicate this. Could you post your Weidu log for me? Also, are you using EET?

crawlkill
    edited May 23
    crawlkill wrote: »

Thanks! Glad to hear you liked him so much. It's been a while since I've sat down and finished a BG2 game, so lately I've been playing and replaying it to make notes on where he'd want to speak up. Interjections are the trickiest part because you're never sure when you're done.
    Ryz009 wrote: »

I can't seem to replicate this. Could you post your Weidu log for me? Also, are you using EET?

Oh yeah I'm playing EET.

This also happened in a playthrough where I didn't have the last two questpacks installed. On the upside the banters trigger perfectly in SoD.

Post edited by Ryz009 on
    edited May 22
    On a different note please please tell me you're considering putting Moidre and Dave in BG2 as well. I both of them to pieces xD (Oh and Dave's familar is hogging my inventory slot when he's removed from the party.)

(On another note is Shoal kissing Moidre on purpose? Because lol)

Post edited by Ryz009 on