Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Ghosts

RascalRascal Member Posts: 4
I have zero scripting knowledge. What I need help with is for someone gracious enough to script something for me and my brothers PW we are just now making. My area(s) that I will be making for it are a haunted forest and ghost town. What I'm thinking is having the PC enter the area and as soon as they do it activates 4 waypoints where a ghost (zombie) appears. It will have the ghostly visage, be un-killable, and have its movement decreased while it shambles towards the pc then despawns within 2-3 seconds. I was thinking around 5 seconds between each spawn should be good enough to start with.

Is this possible to get the effect of ghosts wandering around the forest?

Comments

• GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 168
    I would suggest you get NESS (a scripted spawn system) from neverwintervault.org and use that. There are easy methods for spawn/despawn such as you describe built-into this spawn system, it is EASY to use and easy to config. You basically don't need custom scripting for this particular task. :)