Skip to content

Zaram Maldovar's Poorly Played No-Reload Cemetery (Attempts #1-42)

123457»

Comments

• ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    87fpdgwyybhb.png

Welcome back to the world of the living umm...everyone

u218wdwccnrl.png

After turning in a few quests Zork's journey comes full circle

1n5ooafas00b.png

Zork trying to prevent Yeslick from making the same mistakes he has

vjvj23nlfepn.png

Zork realizing it all makes a little bit too much sense now

8mxjvwv67q6e.png

The exact moment Zork chose to once and for all fight against his father's blood

bigkbcwuhpmd.png

Phase Spiders take Imoen

1gzn00cbr4oc.png

And Yeslick

c9n0dnk6xoji.png

I guess I won't be looting the rest of this tomb

st96dp76v2ed.png
    axux1v0h2n4d.png

Zork and Co *barely* survive their encounter with Prat

1nog9t6loa6n.png

A rather amusing glitch of Phase Spiders teleporting to nothing

jup2u1w89iy4.png

Twice

0wla2kwsfefe.png

Unfortunately after losing Dynaheir, my resources weren't enough to prevent Zork from being turned to stone so he died in a valiant effort to protect his party members.

I like to think that Zork distracted the Basilisks just long enough for Khalid and Jaheria to escape, though they likely wouldn't have survived Sarevok's traps within Baldur's Gate.

Alas Zork redeemed himself too late and our 42nd and final attempt on the Beamdog Forums ends on a somber and tragic note. Join me on Tavern RPG for Attempts #43 and onward as I continue to test my sanity against the forces of good, evil and everything in between.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,830
    edited April 2023
    Killing lawmen is actually even worse than killing innocents for your reputation. Kill an innocent, and you drop from 14 to 9. Kill a Flaming Fist soldier or other law enforcer, and you drop from 14 to 6. (In both cases, the penalty varies depending on your starting reputation)
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    jmerry wrote: »
    Killing lawmen is actually even worse than killing innocents for your reputation. Kill an innocent, and you drop from 14 to 9. Kill a Flaming Fist soldier or other law enforcer, and you drop from 14 to 6. (In both cases, the penalty varies depending on your starting reputation)

@jmerry And here's where I'd give you an insightful if I could. Lol