Skip to content

Looking for people to create with:-)[Discord].

WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
edited June 2019 in BG:EE Mods
Hello I am looking to work with people on new Baldur's Gate content (such as a dungeon or N.P.C. something).

I have this discord server where people can come and talk about making content (if they like): Discord server invite link address: https://discord.gg/pfmybNM . Also I have made new modules for Baldur's Gate: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/73749/extra-expanded-enhanced-encounters-module-download/p1 and hopefully finish https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/71447/baldurs-gate-arms-and-armour-emporium/p1

I'm mostly looking for a bunch of people to work with to replenish my moral after grinding out content (it is very costly on an effort standpoint to make high quality content x.x). So it's a very open ended invitation. It is much better to have fun and that is where the best ideas come from, having fun together.

The more people I find working on something the more fun it can be and more fun = more productivity when creating new things together. I know that there are people on here I am just wondering how to make some friends. Being with like-minded people seems to be the fullest way to create a good experience both as developer working and as a player enjoying the finished product.

I have my tank game progressing with a new ballistics engine from the shared fun on my tank game discord server (with an international community). So I figured to try the same strategy here and see how it pans out :- ). If anyone has any question please feel free to ask; the more the merrier. Go for the eyes Bo!

Also if anyone is wondering what kinds of content I work on here is a rough portfolio of what I have done over the years: https://www.deviantart.com/withinamnesia/gallery/

Examples of my Baldur's Gate content:
long_sword__3__varscona__arms_and_armour_emporium_by_withinamnesia_dcqisr9-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTAwZWQxZDItYWNjNi00ZDkyLWE3M2UtZmRlMDkyNmNkOTBjXC9kY3Fpc3I5LWI1MTdmMzYxLTQyY2ItNGQ5OC1iODdjLTIwNDZjNTY3YmNjNS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTM2NiJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.gKz5zdMonK-0QZzzW_AN9LVptjENCUWItV0H9Arl-nI
the_upstairs_area_artwork_is_done__by_withinamnesia_dd089yx-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTAwZWQxZDItYWNjNi00ZDkyLWE3M2UtZmRlMDkyNmNkOTBjXC9kZDA4OXl4LTkyNmJhYmJiLWE4MDEtNDRiOS05NDA3LTcwNGZjYmI5ZDNlMC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTM2NiJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.HMhNYfrIx9tzgXzcQIzjILPzVQRCgZrwfzaEKzIY9nQ
xan_s_new_groove__and_also_new_item_reforge_jewels_by_withinamnesia_dctlgj4-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTAwZWQxZDItYWNjNi00ZDkyLWE3M2UtZmRlMDkyNmNkOTBjXC9kY3RsZ2o0LWFkYmY2MTFkLThkZmQtNDQ4MC04YTE4LTM2ZDM5MDU3N2EyZS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTM2NiJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.cZb1QE-MsD4wCELoKxM_gx8FM8VPFyQHSU_nfNs8la0
t1x722wggafr.png
iqi1uys767v6.png
ey3fmp992548.png
gwzcz4qhrftj.png
ckq45gby9jut.png
tlkcgod1rbt3.png
Post edited by WithinAmnesia on
Rik_Kirtaniya

Comments

• Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Interesting. What kind of skills are you looking for? I don't have any technical or coding knowledge, but have creative skills like writing and voice acting.
    WithinAmnesia
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited June 2019
    Well anything productive:-D.

I'm mostly looking for a bunch of people to work with to replenish my moral after grinding out content (it is very costly on an effort standpoint to make high quality content x.x). So it's a very open ended invitation.

If you want to be a part of making more high quality content for Baldur's Gate then welcome aboard. It is really an open park to throw ideas around instead of some secluded bunker is what I am trying to make for people. An approachable open ended group: More community driven Baldur's Gate content. @Rik_Kirtaniya