Skip to content

Bought Game in Mac Os Store, now use on Windows?

Hey Guys,
I bought Baldurs Gate EE, Baldurs Gate 2 EE and Siege of Dragonspear on my Mac in the Mac OS Store like three or four Years ago. Now i bought a Pc with windows on it and id like to play those Games on it, too. There I didnt buy it from Beamdog i cant just download it there.
Is there any way to get a windows Version without buying all these Games again (Im only 16, so like 80-90 Euros arent that less for me)? Maybe a way to get a steam key or to install it from beamdog? It would be okay, but unprefered to lose my SaveGames and Characters, there I dont have any uncompleted story at the moment.
Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello! Siege of Dragonspear is unavailable on the Mac App Store, so you didn't buy it from there.

When you buy from Beamdog, you get options to install it on Windows, Mac, or Linux (all the options).

Log in the Beamdog Client under you account on any of those platforms. https://store.beamdog.com/about/client_faq
  • UmbranecisUmbranecis Member Posts: 2
    Hello! Siege of Dragonspear is unavailable on the Mac App Store, so you didn't buy it from there.

When you buy from Beamdog, you get options to install it on Windows, Mac, or Linux (all the options).

Log in the Beamdog Client under you account on any of those platforms. https://store.beamdog.com/about/client_faq

sorry, my mistake.
    I got siege of dragonspear from beamdog, there it is unavailible in mac store.
    Tank you for tellingmme this, so i can play at least that one on my pc.
    The other two games, however, I still got fromMac App Store, so i cant just download them on my Pc as i can with Siege of Dragonspear.
    Please excuse my mistake, as i said its like four years ago that I (or better say my father bought it for me) bought it.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Siege of Dragonspear is an expansion and you can only buy it from the store you bought BG:EE from.

I really recommend to log in the Beamdog account and check what games you have there.