Skip to content

About multiplayer inventory screen.

PingiPingi Member Posts: 2
edited June 2019 in BGII:EE Mods
Hi,

Is there any way to disable the grey filter/mask when you are looking at your mate's inventory in multiplayer?
Im talking about this.
Also is it possible to turn off the autopause while someones is looking at the journal?

Thanks.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hey, that's the screenshot from one of my games. ;)

I don't believe it's possible to change those 2 things. There's been a lot of work put into MP being more stable, and I think those 2 aspects are a part of it.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited June 2019
    Pingi wrote: »
    Is there any way to disable the grey filter/mask when you are looking at your mate's inventory in multiplayer?
    Im talking about this.

You can definitively do this by editing the UI.menu file. But I can't guarantee that it will not cause some problems.

Change this:
    function shouldGreyOutInventory()
    	return characters[id].HP.current <= 0 or inventoryScreen:IsSpriteOrderable() == false
    end

Into this:
    function shouldGreyOutInventory()
    	return characters[id].HP.current <= 0
    end

• PingiPingi Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the responses guys.
    Weird, i tried to look for it in the menu file before posting, probably i missed it somehow.
    However about the journal, it turns out in vanilla BG EE and BG2 EE there is this new journal ui which does not pause the game, i was not aware of this because i just installed the two games with EET and lefreut's UI mod.
    So i assume this journal pause thing is the byproduct of EET?