Skip to content

Jaheira quest and romance / Квест и роман с Джахейрой

somnambulesomnambule Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Troubleshooting
Не появляется Dermin. Джахейра уже три раза запускала диалог LOVETALK 39 "I feel a storm inside..." в первый раз диалог был на кладбище после Underdark, сейчас уже почти конец игры. Спим только на природе.
Steem версия, без модов.

Dermin does not appear. Jaheira started the LOVETALK 39 dialogue "I feel a storm inside ..." For the first time the dialogue was in the cemetery after Underdark. It's almost the end of the game now. We sleep outdoors only.
Post edited by somnambule on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Just posting to let you know that I plan to look into this issue as soon as I have time.
    JuliusBorisov
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Unfortunately you are in chapter 7. This means that it is normally impossible for Dermin to spawn. The reason he did not spawn earlier was because the game thought that Jaheira was dead for some unknown reason.

Now, I have edited your save so that he should spawn as soon as you load the game, but I had to set the chapter back to 6. Doing this could cause some bugs with the game, but it will allow you to finish Jaheira's romance. Once you reach Throne of Bhaal, the chapter gets automatically set to 8, which should prevent any further bugs from happening due to my meddling with the chapter. If you are able to use the console, I would still suggest entering the following code once you finish Jaheira's romance to prevent any issues:

C:SetGlobal("Chapter","Global",7)

You can just copy/paste that into the console when you are ready.

Another option, if you prefer, is to upload an earlier save if you have one from before you enter chapter 7 which I can fix for you. This would probably be the best option for limiting any bugs that may appear. If you have a saved game in chapter 6, then you can even fix it yourself by entering the following code into the console:

C:SetGlobal("SPRITE_IS_DEADJAHEIRA","Global",0)

In any case, I hope one of these options works for you. Enjoy the rest of your game!
    JuliusBorisov