Skip to content

CLUA doesn't work on Android

kaja8kaja8 Member Posts: 52
edited July 2019 in Troubleshooting
So I'm having a bit of trouble with getting it to work. I connected my phone to my laptop, found the lua file, copied it to the desktop, added the line SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1') , saved it and replaced the old lua file. I am using Hacker's keybord for pressing CTRL+space/m/enter while BG is open and nothing happens. What can i do? I also changed the ranger/cleric fix and that worked.

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @kaja8, welcome to teh forum. Unfortunately getting the console working on Android is a bit of a hit and miss. It works on some deivces and not on others. I had it working on both Note4 and Samsung TAB S using Hacker's Keyboard. However, there is a GUI method that you could use. It appears to work for all platforms (haven't had a repsonse for MAC, but I see no reason why it wouldn't).

Have a read of this thread. If you don't like the postion of the icon in the bottom right hand corner, have a look at Luke93's postioning which places it on the left hand bar.

If you have any probs, let me know and I will see what can be done to help out.
    Gus
  • kaja8kaja8 Member Posts: 52
    Hi @Gusinda, thank you so much for your swift reply. I'll hopefully find some time this week to try it!