Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

watcher's keep

The Heart Seal battle with the Hive Mother and her friends is proving impossible for me. I tried skull traps (no deaths but damage), exiting the room to recuperate while throwing area spells, and I keep getting killed. Any suggestions? Also, how do I make my characters invincible (cheat on macos), if I can't get through this battle? I appreciate your help.

gorgonzola

Comments

• LCohen777LCohen777 Member Posts: 8
    OK, without cheating I won the battle.

gorgonzola
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 2,596
    This is the right attitude, to cheat can be fun someetimes, but should never be a substitute of proper tactics.

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 4,343
    that battle is one of the very few select battles that i actually use traps before to win, i like to place them where the marileth and hive mother spawn, and even with normal thief traps ( if your thief is pass level 21 ) is usually enough to take out those 2 or pretty damn close

and then its just a quick follow up on the matron mother looking baddie

with good AC or spell protections to help your AC ( aka protection from evil, mass invisibility, defensive harmony ect ) that should give you enough of a window to take out the spell casters before worrying about the melee chums before they turn you into chop suey

gorgonzola