Skip to content

watcher's keep

The Heart Seal battle with the Hive Mother and her friends is proving impossible for me. I tried skull traps (no deaths but damage), exiting the room to recuperate while throwing area spells, and I keep getting killed. Any suggestions? Also, how do I make my characters invincible (cheat on macos), if I can't get through this battle? I appreciate your help.

Comments

• LCohen777LCohen777 Member Posts: 13
    OK, without cheating I won the battle.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    This is the right attitude, to cheat can be fun someetimes, but should never be a substitute of proper tactics.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    that battle is one of the very few select battles that i actually use traps before to win, i like to place them where the marileth and hive mother spawn, and even with normal thief traps ( if your thief is pass level 21 ) is usually enough to take out those 2 or pretty damn close

and then its just a quick follow up on the matron mother looking baddie

with good AC or spell protections to help your AC ( aka protection from evil, mass invisibility, defensive harmony ect ) that should give you enough of a window to take out the spell casters before worrying about the melee chums before they turn you into chop suey