Skip to content

Feature Request - Allow More Than 3 Classes And Set Up Infinite Dungeons So The PRC Can Be Added

Would you please allow for more than 3 classes? Also, would you please set up Infinite Dungeons so that the PRC can be added to it? Please ignore all of the stupid arguments for only 3 classes.

Thank you.

Comments

• RifleLeroyRifleLeroy Member Posts: 77
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/69672/i-would-like-to-renew-the-call-for-higher-level-cap-and-more-than-3-classes#latest

If this change were to occur, it would happen in the distant future, that is, after the next patch, after other works that beamdog considers more urgent (...) and after other requests that are present on the trello board.

We are talking about a very long time span but that could be shortened if beamdog revised its priorities, but it seems to me difficult for this to happen given the gap between the demands of some of us players and the beamdog programs.
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    edited August 2019
    @UndeadWizard I think it would be more in your favor for you to not regard all the arguments for only 3 classes as "stupid". It would also help you to not request that Beamdog ignore them altogether. There have been valid reasons expressed by players on both sides of the fence. FYI, I am one of those players in favor of more than 3 classes. However, I am also aware that every member of this community is entitled to request what they feel is essential to the enjoyment and quality of life of their game. Please, show a little more courtesy and respect to your fellow players. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.