Skip to content

X's Modfile for Android BG2EE v2.5.6.16

2»

Comments

• XhoblaimXhoblaim Member Posts: 446
    edited August 2019
    @Gusinda crap ?, can you reset Adams xp? BP gives waaaay too much lol. The robes look awesome ty. I figured the female avatar was a lost cause... I had hopes tho ?. The robes on adam look perfect. So ima jus go with Adam. Oh yeah, can you make it so i can use "Named" items? Like Wingeds gloves. Was gonna put those on him (permanent if you can).

If Adam has any innate abilities outside of his class abilities, can you remove those? I have and idea, so he can be what i made him for (super heals), his innates are gonna be heal spells, x10 ea ? jk lmao. Nah like x3 ea, just healing spells, regen spell too. ?
    Post edited by Xhoblaim on
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Xhoblaim, what would yo like me to set it to. The saved game I have has him at 250000, and he has no innate abilites at all. He can also wear the wings that he has in his inventory, but I can make it so they can't be removed. I am guessing that the Named Items are items that belong to other NPCs? If so, we should be able to do that.

I will have a look at the healing, I don't think there will be a prob though. Was it the Heal spell only, or did you want the Light/Medium etc.

For the reg spell, do you mean that he is regenerating or you want him to cast a spell to allow others to regen? If it is for him to regen, then I could add that to the wings...

Gus
    @Gusinda yeah Winged (Wing-ed) is a NPC in BP2. You can get her gloves there also. The light, med, etc. is good for the inmate heals. Jus a lil extra heals and the regen i was talking about would be a spell that regens either his health or party members (forgot name) and the light restoration spell.
    Set his lvl and xp back to 1, that way i can start a fresh game. I was gonna use the wings but, they look funny when i have a buff on and they arent glowing too lol. Ill jus come up with another item. Hmmm some type of holy circlet ???.
    @Xhoblaim, try these... I think I got everything.

Gus
    edited August 2019
    @Gusinda Awesome, perfect! ?
    Now, can you color his hair the same as Angel? Also i noticed im missing cleric spells from the spellbook or maybe that is all that shows for lvl 1, i dunno.

For that circlet, there is already one similar in game i believe...Elistrae-somethin. Mine jus has a few additions:
    Holy Crown Circlet: Now a mere legend, it is said to have been hand crafted by an ancient Mesopotamian God and bestowed upon his loyal subjects for protection from the underworld and its minions. As to which God crafted these, no one knows.
    +2Char
    +1int
    +1con
    +20 HP
    Permanent Bless, Death Ward, Protection Evil

Wutcha think? ?

Hi @Xhoblaim, didn't want to use the circlet mentioned because it belonged to another mod (MSFM) so created a new one... Has all the attributes you wanted and a new icon.

For the Cleric spells, there was only one missing so I put that in. There are others but they belong to the Druidic shade of the divine. Hair colour changed.

Gus
    @Gusinda har har! Excellet!
    Now to finish him off, here is the save with a new game. His innate abilities disappear when hes main character. They default to baal powers er wutever.
    Hi @Xhoblaim, readded... left the others in place but can remove if you don't want them.

Enjoy
    Gus
    edited September 2019
    @Gusinda perfect. Can you take off the "start at lvl 6" thing? When in SoA i wanna be able to make fresh characters without major xp buffs. Got BP2 for that ?

You da man Gus ?
    @Xhoblaim, I have reduced his level down to 1. Wasn't sure what you wanted to do about the Arcane spells though so you have one save with and one without. Let me know which one you use so I can make sure I edit the right one in the future.

Gus
    edited September 2019
    @Gusinda "With" is good, ty ?. Is it even possible to remove the lvl 6 starting? If not, w.e i tried lol
    Another successful toon, muwhahaha gj man ?
    Hey i jus thought of somethin...ya know the ninja right? Its got these 2 HLAs that put this aura at their feet and a really cool buff. One is called viper-somethin and the other is dragon-somethin, one does acid dmg and the other is fire i think. I would like to see what the dragon aura ability would look like on him. I was also wonderin if you can make the gold part of his robes glow like the staff (i jus wanna see ?) i might keep him like this for solo plays lol. He will be all juiced up on holiness ?
    edited September 2019
    @Xhoblaim, attached is the saved game with the added spell and updated robe with the colours the same as the staff. I think we had tried the colour before but worth a try again.

I think it is a script for the import which gives them the added XP. I wouldn't like to change that as I don't know what further impact it has on the game.

Gus
    Post edited by Gusinda on
    edited September 2019
    @Gusinda lol not the color, the glow ?mybad ?
    The staff is glowing. Is it possible to make the areas of the robes that are gold glow the same as the staff? ?

Colors are perfect ?
    @Xhoblaim, gotcha, this has the glow.

Gus
  • 347midnightchildren347midnightchildren Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    @Gusinda Can I request the original modfile aswell? I'm really interested in the mod but the link is long dead. Thank you in advance
    Post edited by 347midnightchildren on