Skip to content

[BUG] Every npc is turning hostile the first time I teleport in Bridgefort

abuzorgabuzorg Member Posts: 13
edited August 2019 in Troubleshooting
Upon entry in Bridgefort through the teleportation circle, everybody is turning hostile. I suspect this is because Khalid is running away because of the fear effect he had from drinking from Durlag's cup in Korlasz tomb in SoD introduction. I just don't get why he is still stuck with that... the issue seems to be pretty unique, as far as my search goes. Is there a workaround around this?

Edit
I'm playing version 2.5.17.0 of Siege of Dragonspear, on a Macbook pro 2012. I have a few components of both Sword Coast Stratagems and Tweak Anthology installed. I'm not sure where the saved game files go in this version of the game.

Comments

• abuzorgabuzorg Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2019
    Found the game file. Sorry I'm not used to this process!

P.S. Khalid is found running in the battlements section of bridgefort...
  • KakrethKakreth Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2019

It may be a bug in the current patch perhaps, I'm having the same issue, which is annoying as I had hoped to recruit neera

EDIT: I just took a look into this and figured out that I slightly fluffed the main story by tricking my way into the camp, and then just killing everybody when the mage recognized me. Having looked up where to find Khalid, even he is hostile. I suspect one of my AOE spells might have hit one of the defenders If anybody knows the way to resolve this, please let me know!

Post edited by Kakreth on
  • Confluentes78Confluentes78 Member Posts: 1
    The same here. Ebery npc and also Neera and Khalid are turning hostile when entering Bridgefort for the first time.

I also tricked my way into the crusaders camp, but killed no one except Vichand. When investigating the camp I walked to the upper right corner, where the besiege of the drawbridge is running. Some arrows were fired at my party members from the bridgefort defenders (which I wasn't not even able to see at this point). Could this perhaps force the problems?

Would be grateful for any help.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Most likely one of AOE spells might have hit one of the defenders indeed.