Skip to content

Tyrants of the Moonsea is out!

No new thread about it that I can find, but a new premium module came out today! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1143400/Neverwinter_Nights_Enhanced_Edition_Tyrants_of_the_Moonsea/

Awesome work to everyone involved, Beamdog and Ossian both!

Also - any chance we might see the content in this mod make it into the base game through a future patch? It all looks pretty amazing.
Prince_RaymondJuliusBorisovlolienDrakon

Comments

• Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    @Squidget There is a thread dedicated to the new module here. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
    JuliusBorisov
  • DieAnnaDieAnna Member Posts: 9
    I bought the NwN:EE through GoG yesterday in order to play Tyrants of the Moonsea, but, lo and behold, that is the one module that isn't purchasable through them. What gives?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Right now the module is available for purchase only on Steam (not even from the Beamdog store).
    DerpCity
  • DieAnnaDieAnna Member Posts: 9
    That stinks. Is it going to be released from Steam's claws anytime soon?
    DerpCity
  • Pixel_MayhemPixel_Mayhem Member Posts: 61
    It will be, the blurp for it if my memory does not fail me is there are plans to release it on GoG and the Beamdog client at a later date. Though no definitive date was given.
  • MillardkillmooreMillardkillmoore Member Posts: 150
    I really like some of the new portraits. Unfortunately they're not available to select during character creation in other modules. Anyone know of a fix for this?
    Drakon