Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Can't buy Greater Restoration from Belegarm

ArviaArvia Member Posts: 953
I have no mods installed. Has anyone had the same problem before?

When I want to buy a Greater Restoration scroll from Belegarm in SoD, I select one, and it shows the price for two scrolls, and I can't buy it, even if I have enough money for 20 scrolls. It shows a small "1" in the frame, but the price for 2. I also can't select more scrolls. It shows the appropriate screen, but when I select 3 or 4 and confirm, the store inventory still shows only 1 selected scroll and the price for 2 scrolls.
I also can't unselect it to buy something else. I have to close the store and talk to the merchant again to buy something else.

The problem can be reproduced. I have rested, walked somewhere else, restarted the game... still the same issue.
Also, it didn't happen with other items, just Greater Restoration.
And I tried again when the Fist moved from Coastway Crossing to the Coalition Camp. Still the same.

I bought Greater Restoration scrolls successfully from the druid in the forest later. It's only Belegarm.

Is this a known problem?
Should I report it as a bug?

SkatanStummvonBordwehr

Comments