Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

I thought i was romancing jaheira, but it was delusion...

I'm in chapter 2 almost 3 of the game, and i thought jaheira and i were getting along really well. I had heard she was a slow romance, so i was willing to wait.

Then I finally got curious bec no progress in quite a while, and use my pc to do a clua check on JaheiraRomanceActive - it actually said the global didn't even exist! Low score in the emotional intelligence, apparently.

I thought for sure two women, including a gnome or halfling charname, could romance - it went great with viconia in my only other bg2 runthrough many years go! But now i see that i must've had some mod that time.

Seems i need to try to figure out how to do a tweaks anthology install into pc and then copy the required files to android - but is that even safe to do mid-game?

I'd hate to start over but no romance (anomen left in a huff when we got stuck too long in another dimension in the planar sphere, while "we neglected his sister's rotting corpse") is a big disappointment.

Comments