Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Experience Bug for Multiclass F/M/C @ 53666 Exp Points (Nintendo Switch)?

lenselense Member Posts: 4
Hey guys i am soloing a Fighter-Mage-Cleric and the char is stuck in chapter 4 at 53666 Experience Points for each character class playing enhanced edition on Nintendo Switch. Is this the level cap @ 161k exp or a bug? I soloed a Fighter-Mage-Thief years ago in the Vanilla GoG-edition of Tales of the Sword Coast and when i remember right, my char went way beyond that Exp while i finished the game. All my character classes of the char are stuck at level six. My FMT got L8 Character classes, if i remember right. I did not use any xp-mods. But it can be that i used this mod, which fuses Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 into the Baldurs Gate 2 Engine. Thx for help :-)

PS: my hope was, that you char enters the whole Baldus Gate universe and can get as much exp in a scenario, until the 8 million exp cap for throne of bhaal is reached.

Post edited by lense on

Comments