Skip to content

Scaling and gamma just resets everytime i relaunch the game

neludzneludz Member Posts: 23
As for scaling, i've been having that problem since previos devbuild, but with new stable patch (and following fix) i also have to change gamma through console everytime i exit and re-enter NWN. It's keep reseting to 2.2, which is very dark.
Also, another little question. Workshop in Steam is next to useless, right? You just can't install something working except some new graphic models other than installing it manually form neverwintervault?
Overall, great work, Beamdog (no). Maybe you do many useful things for modders and for console gamers, but it's not getting better for PC players like myself.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Are you clicking the Commit button after you change the setting?
    Is the NWN folder in Documents added to your Antivirus exceptions?

Steam worshop - not sure what you mean. It's working on my end. If there is a problem, please provide details. Check out https://steamcommunity.com/app/704450/discussions/0/1738883140488950663/?tscn=1575581237#c1750142370277498202
  • neludzneludz Member Posts: 23
    I don't know what Commit button you mean. I only have Apply in my settings. Apply, OK and Cancel. Of course i press Apply and then OK. As for gamma, you guys took gamma-slider (special thx for that) then added gamma changing through console. In prev. patches at least i did not have to type Gamma 1 every time i load the game. Now i have to.
    About Workshop. It's very strange that you don't know beacause it's old issue. If you instal beamdog new sword models for example, it will work. But if you instal a module, you will not even see it, because it will load in your Steam folder, not Documents folder.