Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights Enhanced ps4 connecting to multiplayer

I am attempting to make a game for me and my friends to play together. I click multiplayer, new, select module, add password, give friends password, enable everyone to do the pause an play feature. Start it up. My friends click my server, add password, select their character and then gets a black screen and thats it. What are we doing wrong.

Comments

• DimensionDimension Member Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem, the screen is cut off in all my play. Multiplayer has an issue where logging in to a server creates a blank screen with no way to continue.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    We are aware of the issue, the developers are looking into it.
  • bagofcrazybagofcrazy Member Posts: 3
    Come on guys,zero progress since day one release on PS4 with the multiplayer connection, and the only reply we get is a basically auto response when we open a help ticket. I’m beginning to think this isn’t a very high priority for the devs.
  • GodkingcigamGodkingcigam Member Posts: 4
    I fixed my issue, had to go into router and port foreward my ps4 to a lot of different ports. Had my other play constant trying to get in and give me each port to foreward to. Was a hassle.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Yes, back in December we introduced a workaround with port-forwarding.

The server host needs to port forward 5131/UDP
    Find the config screen saying "port forward", "open port", or similar
    Add 5131 UDP there, and point it at the IP of your device

It won't be needed when the next patch is released.