HELP) My sorcerer can't save Sunfire in Spell Trigger

u3kugv2kkubd.jpg

8hzu0xjxljjb.jpg

g70b7ypcu05m.jpg

97oj2apf1xxa.jpg

I'm playing a Icewind Dale EE on PC.

Great game, enjoying so far.

However, there's a one problme with a Level 8 Spell "SPELL TRIGGER",

My character is level 30 Sorcerer, and when I use "Spell Trigger" to store Level 5 Spell "SUNFIRE",

There are too many spell of Level 5 Spell "SPELL IMMUNITY".

Therefore I can't store "Sunfire" into "Spell Trigger"

I've rolled my mouse wheel, pressed all of my keyboard's button,

but nothing happens to store "Sunfire" spell.

Can anyone help with it?

Or does anyone know how to contact Beamdog? Because I wanted to ask them myself but I coulnd't find their contact info.

Thank you.

Comments

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
  • lazynomore52lazynomore52 Member Posts: 22
    kjeron wrote: »

Oh, boy...I had no idea.

Kinda lost hope because someone already asked Beamdog and it's not fixed.

Thank you for the reply though.
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    To elaborate on this, the bug is not having "too many" spell immunities, there are supposed to be 8 whenever you are setting up a spell trigger. The bug is that spell trigger only shows 12 spells per level and does not allow you to scroll right/left to see more.

There are several workarounds for this. The easiest (and only permanent) solution is to not select spell immunity in the first place. Next easiest is to delete spell immunity from your known spell list and replace it with a stack of spell immunity scrolls, which you would "cast" as needed and then treat yourself as having expended one of your daily 5th level spell slots. A more cumbersome solution would be to manually add and subtract spell immunity from your known spells whenever you want to cast it. Good luck and let's hope Beamdog gets this fixed at some point.