Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Question about EE Keeper

Hi. I'm on my first bg playthrough and since I'm not experienced player I messed up Imoen thieving skills.
I wanted to redistribute her points by using EE Keeper (1.0.4.0).
I changed only her skills, nothing more and loaded the modified save.
I checked stats and everything was alright but then I discovered that my characters' spells and abilities have been refreshed and their keybinds have been changed. For example: I used up Ajantis' Lay on Hands (under F1 key) in normal save, when I loaded modifed save the ability was refreshed and it swapped keybind to F3.
I don't mind those changes but I don't know whether something more important has been changed too.
I wanna be sure it won't break my game and I will be able to import the save to bg2.

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,726
    Hi @Sasaryszek and welcome. There is an option in EEKeeper (Settings/Spells) that you can turn off that will prevent refreshing the spells. I am unsure why the key bindings would have changed as the config details for them (if changed) are kept in baldur.lua... In saying that however, I don't change very many bindings, I just add new ones.

There should be no reason that EEKeeper would be changing any variables in the saved game. I have used it across all the games and have had no problems with variables.

Hope that helps
    Gus