Skip to content

Mod for: Grandmastery for Weapon styles (Dual wield - Two weapon /Two handed / Sword Shield)?

GroomGroom Member Posts: 7
Hi
Is there any Grandmastery mod for weapon styles?

Why limit to only Mastery *** (three stars).
Surely one can be a GM in weapon styles, just like with a weapon of choice?

/Groom

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    in theory yes, but what would be the bonuses though? in the vanilla game, specialized and master are both the max bonuses that the .2da file provides

so the only way to make it so you can have more, would be to edit the style bonus table and makes it so if you would have more proficiency in a style bonus, there would actually be a benefit

in the IWD mod i made ( which is only properly supported for v1.4 ) i believe i made it so all the weapon style bonuses could go up to grand master
  • SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,059
    I feel like you would have to lower the initial bonuses for some of them (Sword and Shield) so you could get a proper five-point scaling in if you wanted a mod that did that.

I also assume it would only be for fighters? You only get so many points. It'd probably serve to make them even more specialized.
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Hi, I just released a component in my tweak mod that lets you takes up to five points in a fighting style. You can learn more about it here.