Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Using EEKeeper in SoD?

I'd like to be able to look at my SoD games in EE Keeper - not to change things, but to keep an eye on Global variables as I think my romance may have stalled. It worked fine in the normal BGEE part, but I can't get it to recognise the save folder for the SoD games. Is there any way round this?

If there isn't how can I check global variables?

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 5,723
    kiwidoc wrote: »
    I'd like to be able to look at my SoD games in EE Keeper - not to change things, but to keep an eye on Global variables as I think my romance may have stalled. It worked fine in the normal BGEE part, but I can't get it to recognise the save folder for the SoD games. Is there any way round this?

If there isn't how can I check global variables?

It works for me. In settings / installation directory I just replace save with sodsave:
    63nfabce5rid.jpg

• kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,294
    Thanks for the help @Grond0. I've tried that a few times but suddenly realised that each time I browsed for the directory it unchecked the "Use Custom Save" box. Sneaky little bugger! When I made sure to recheck the box before pressing Apply & OK it works fine.

Grond0
  • Davidws10Davidws10 Member Posts: 8
    I don't know about anyone else, but in Sod, the game looks in the BG:EE save folder and not the sodsave. I can make EEKeeper look in either folder. But invariably, EEKeeper will save to sodsave, but the game will look for the proper saved game file in the BG:EE save folder. Also, I used EEKeeper to customize inventory for NPCs, and now I have an issue with 2 of my NPCs having rings I can't remove. How can I get rid of those items without screwing up my game?