Skip to content

Using EEKeeper in SoD?

I'd like to be able to look at my SoD games in EE Keeper - not to change things, but to keep an eye on Global variables as I think my romance may have stalled. It worked fine in the normal BGEE part, but I can't get it to recognise the save folder for the SoD games. Is there any way round this?

If there isn't how can I check global variables?

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,318
    kiwidoc wrote: »
    I'd like to be able to look at my SoD games in EE Keeper - not to change things, but to keep an eye on Global variables as I think my romance may have stalled. It worked fine in the normal BGEE part, but I can't get it to recognise the save folder for the SoD games. Is there any way round this?

If there isn't how can I check global variables?

It works for me. In settings / installation directory I just replace save with sodsave:
    63nfabce5rid.jpg
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    Thanks for the help @Grond0. I've tried that a few times but suddenly realised that each time I browsed for the directory it unchecked the "Use Custom Save" box. Sneaky little bugger! When I made sure to recheck the box before pressing Apply & OK it works fine.
  • Davidws10Davidws10 Member Posts: 13
    I don't know about anyone else, but in Sod, the game looks in the BG:EE save folder and not the sodsave. I can make EEKeeper look in either folder. But invariably, EEKeeper will save to sodsave, but the game will look for the proper saved game file in the BG:EE save folder. Also, I used EEKeeper to customize inventory for NPCs, and now I have an issue with 2 of my NPCs having rings I can't remove. How can I get rid of those items without screwing up my game?