Skip to content

Xbox servers down

ScoobaSteveScoobaSteve Member Posts: 31
edited February 2020 in Technical Support
Xbox servers are down
Post edited by ScoobaSteve on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    The relays are reset and should be working for the Xbox NWN:EE players now.
  • ScoobaSteveScoobaSteve Member Posts: 31
    Looks like they might be down again.
    And, once more.
    @ScoobaSteve Are these Xbox's own servers or the persistent world servers?
  • HiImOmegaHiImOmega Member Posts: 5
    Hey so as of about 1 PM PST the relays stopped working on Xbox for the persistant worlds as well as any game on xbox on appearing in the server list
    @JuliusBorisov Sorry for getting back so late, the servers have been great for a good while there. When I post, it's usually to let beamdog know that the Relay's are down, xbox is running fine, but connecting to a NWN server kicks back this message. "Attempting to find server.
    Direct connect and UDP hole punch failed.
    Requesting Relay Token.
    No response from any available relay.
    Connection to server has failed"

They dropped again about half an hour ago.
  • churchillchurchill Member Posts: 10
    I have the same issue. among other issues with connecting with servers between areas as well
  • Thop54Thop54 Member Posts: 1
    Why are the servers crap? This is 2020! Paid $50 and I can’t even join a friends game?
  • churchillchurchill Member Posts: 10
    I agree it's very frustrating. especially since the game did cost the same price as a premium title. Why can't there be a more direct contact with the developers so we can get the relays reset?