Skip to content

Let's create Forgotten Realms/Baldur's Gate-specific Haddockisms!

SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
There are a lot of adventurers, and a lot of personalities. So, there's nearly infinite combinations of both. Tell me that there isn't at least one adventurer in Faerûn who doesn't make outlandish exclamations like Captain Haddock from the popular The Adventures of Tintin series, and I'm gonna tell Helm that you're lying, pay a Wizard for a plane shift to Oerth and then Nerath, and tell Saint Cuthbert and Bahamut the same things, and they'll probably be very upset with you. Someone else can go tell on you to the gods in Krynn and Athas.
For those of you that don't know of him, Captain Haddock is some dude from The Adventures of Tintin who's famous for, well, outlandish exclamations, such as "Billions of Bilious Blue Blistering Barnacles!", "Pithecanthropic montebanks!", and "Cushion footed quadrupeds!".

Let's make up our own Baldur's Gate-related exclamations, just like Captain Haddock might make if he were a Faerûnian adventurer! I'll start!

Seventeen silver-spined Selûnite sycophants stupendously sitrring strong strawberry smoothies!

I don't think they need to be alliterated, or anything. And if they do, I guess you can tell on me to Deneir!

Comments

• BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    ''Jon Irenicus's toes stuffed in a tuna!''

''Magic hurling, garlic sniffing, tax paying son of a moose''.