Skip to content

BGII stream by David Gaider and Liam Esler

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
10am Sat morning Australia time/5pm Friday evening LA time

You can check how what that means for your local time here: https://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-CA.aspx?city=Los_Angeles
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
lroumenStummvonBordwehrAerakar

Comments

• lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Well past midnight in Europe?
    JuliusBorisov
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    The question is, will the use any mods?
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I'm hoping they'll post the complete stream to YouTube after it's done. If they do, I'll check it out.
    JuliusBorisovAerakarIseweinmegamike15
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    Honestly, it makes for a slightly depressing watch considering how many things they seem to dislike about the game & its mods, or at least feel awkward about. It may be normal for artists to feel ambivalent about their early work, but they seem to consider so many things we actually love about the games as flaws that it makes me a bit less hopeful about their upcoming projects.
    leeuxTimbo0o0o0
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    Isewein wrote: »
    Honestly, it makes for a slightly depressing watch considering how many things they seem to dislike about the game & its mods, or at least feel awkward about. It may be normal for artists to feel ambivalent about their early work, but they seem to consider so many things we actually love about the games as flaws that it makes me a bit less hopeful about their upcoming projects.

tim caine felt the same way when he played fallout 1 a couple years ago. they have become jaded it seems in their old age.
    leeuxRedRodentIsewein
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    atlest chris avallone never said he was disappointed in planescape torment. the most he ever got was saying he might have went to far with kreia in kotor 2.
    RedRodent
    Looks like they're about to finish the game.

Aerakar