Skip to content

BG2 EE Ch 6: Neera-Bodhi dialogue loop bug

OosnimOosnim Member Posts: 3
I am in Ch. 6 with the main CHAR in romance with Neera. When facing Bodhi in Graveyard, Neera starts this dialogue with her that goes on forever.

Bodhi: Take the half-elven wild mage there. I understand you've developed a relationship of sorts. It's so hard when something terrible befalls one's beloved, don't you agree?
Neera: We're NOT a "couple." It's complicated.
Bodhi: Take the half-elven wild mage there. I understand you've developed a relationship of sorts. It's so hard when something terrible befalls one's beloved, don't you agree?

and so on...

I am trying to figure out how to fix the problem and move on with the story without kicking Neera out. I am playing the beta version so currently attempting to install the retail version to see if that solves the problem. Having trouble downloading the retail version because for some reason my purchase history is gone from my Beamdog account, but that's a separate problem...

Comments