Skip to content

Moving to SD card doesn't free up space.

shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
Tech support for this friggin useless machine is being equally useless. But the SD card shows NwN using 3.6Gb while device internal storage shows that games are using 3.5Gb with "no apps". If I can't move the app to an SD card then I'll deal with that. But why is it showing there and in device storage? It's the only game on this tablet atm, and now I can't download anything else because of limited storage ( I mentioned how useless this thing is). Few other of my apps offer to move to the card, and none of those are of significant size. Is there any work around that clears the devices storage?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Did pick your SD card as an installation path?
  • shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
    edited April 2020
    It's adopted as internal storage expansion, if that's...wait... It(NwN) was initially installed to device then moved to the card. Might uninstalling and then reinstalling to SD card work?
    Post edited by shabadoo on
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Please try that and report back.
  • shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
    Well, that wasn't it. This tablet was uninstalling/deleting data fine. It wasn't "releasing" the memory afterwards. My daughter's resident tech advisor got me back up running. Thanks Julius. I'm glad I only paid forty bucks for this thing.