Skip to content

Import from Bg ee to Bg2 ee on Mac

Hello, I play Bg2 from almost 20 years, some days ago i bought Bg, but i can't import the char form Bg ee to bg2 ee.
My config:
Bg ee bought on Mac App Store
Bg2 ee bought on Mac App Store

I have search in the forum, the solutions I found report folders and files that I can't find in the application files, I tried to make hidden files visible, still nothing, I searched for the exported files, still nothing.
Can you help me? thank you

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Go to Documents -> Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition -> save. Find the save you need, copy it.
    Go to Documents -> Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition -> save. Paste the save here.

Run BGII:EE. Single Player - Import Game.
  • ValafeinValafein Member Posts: 19
    thank you for the fast answer, but this is the main problem, this is why post my sistem, maybe in the mac the file are different i don't have this folder or the save file or the exported char, nothing. I have only that you see in the pic. cl6vf055fn5v.png
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Your screenshot shows the main game folder, not Documents. Saves are not in the main game folder, they're in the BGEE folder in Documents.
  • ValafeinValafein Member Posts: 19
    thanks i search in every folder, and the forlder is named containers not documents. I resolved. Thank you very much.