Skip to content

Good Party: Safana Leaving.

Hi!

I have a "good" party and my reputation is high (20 i think). So at some point, Safana is leaving because of it (at least i think so). Is there a way to cheat that? Like with EE Keeper or something similar? I want to keep her, but i don't want to lower my reputation.

Thanks!

Comments

• SkitiaSkitia Member Posts: 1,054
    Safana isn't leaving because of that. Neutral characters don't leave if you have 20 reputation.
    ThacoBellJuliusBorisov
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @Skullburn Did you do her quest? She might be leaving because you took too long.
    JuliusBorisov
  • SkullburnSkullburn Member Posts: 25
    I didn't have her in the original game, only in siege of dragon spear, so she didn't talk about any quest yet... She's just complaining about the party and the choice (thats why i guess its because of the reputation), and she leaves. It happen right after we leaves baldurs gate, in the camp.

l37bmz1z3mja.png
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    The trigger for that dialogue is

HappinessLT(Myself,-290)

Which shouldn't happen for Neutral NPCs at high reputation? Do you have any mods installed? Can you zip and upload a save?
    ThacoBell
    Alright, find the issue. I fucked up something... Her alignement in my game is "Lawful Evil", which I guess I changed by mistake in the EE Keeper. My bad.

I switch her back to neutral, but probably the "HappinessLT(Myself,-290)" is still there somewhere because it still gets trigger. Anyway to change that?
    ThacoBell
    Okay so, I reloaded before leaving baldurs gate, modify the file to put her back to chaotic neutral, left the city, and it seems fine now!

Thanks everyone!
    JuliusBorisovZaxaresThacoBell