Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[mod] Urchin NPC for IWD EE

LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,039
edited May 2020 in IWD:EE Mods
sx7l2aanyqui.jpg

If you like unusual NPCs, you may like this quite peculiar companion - join Urchin, the creation of a Night Hag!

The mod adds a brand new and unusual companion for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Urchin. He is an unusual creature, creation of a Night Hag. He comes with his custom kit - Hag's Varmint. Its mechanic is similar to Wilson, the bear paragon from Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition. He won't be able to use most of items, but instead will get stronger and much more powerful with each level. That should also become a chance to play Icewind Dale a bit differently. Some will consider Urchin strange, others will think he's got some bizarre charm.

To join Urchin you must find a new location: a Night Glade. Need a hint? Search the areas somehow connected to the mill near Kuldahar. The mod also includes a really tiny new shop with few new peculiarities.

Download
Forum

Want to experience even more talks? Install IWD Crossmod Banter Pack - it will add new banters mod companions. Check the list and description here.

Enjoy, everyone!

Post edited by LavaDelVortel on
OlvynChuruRedRodentjasteyEekanImpThacoBelljmaeqtrinitmarcnivarMantis37

Comments

• marcnivarmarcnivar Member Posts: 132
    edited March 14
    sn9jjp0ms6ii.jpg

Hi Lava, I think this mod has quite a lot of texts appeared garbled in my game, no matter I use own font type or revert back to default font. No sure whether it is related to the UI mod though.

---

btw, I think the tree that looks like a hag is quite fun :)

bonewhiteglory
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,039
    Hey! Thanks! If that's not a problem, make notes when you see such weird text issues. I think I fixed many of those, but maybe I missed few files.
    You may also send them later using a private message.

• marcnivarmarcnivar Member Posts: 132
    edited March 15
    Hey! Thanks! If that's not a problem, make notes when you see such weird text issues. I think I fixed many of those, but maybe I missed few files.
    You may also send them later using a private message.

I still have an earlier save, and I can do that for the earlier parts. However, as I won't bring him in my party this time, so I may not be able to report those after he joins the party.

This mod has interesting concept, more than I expected, and I will definitely take him in my next playthrough :smile:

(I think an npc like him can worth a new playthrough, something so different from what we normally have)

Sure! It's impossible to see all that new content at once :)
    Have a nice run!

New version is up! Thanks to norQ the mod is now available in Polish! It's also shipped with Polish audio. Enjoy!

memoryilduderinobonewhiteglorynorQ