Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Helmetless look option

Orion2019Orion2019 Member Posts: 1
Am new here. Greetings to all!
Curious if a helmetless look toggle can be implemented, similar to Divinity Original Sin 2's toggle perhaps?
On character creation we put quite a bit of effort into choosing the head we like.
It just looks cooler in my opinion if our characters can battle without a helmet on.

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,253
    I don't remember if it was something official or a mod but in my NWN games the equipment appearance customization doesn't cost money anymore, and you can change your helmet animation to the "0" option which is invisible.

• AncarionAncarion Member Posts: 131
    edited 11:14AM
    There is new functionality in EE (and maybe Diamond as well?) that allows hiding of any equipment slot, including helmets. As of now, it can only be implemented through scripting; there are no specific "hide helmet" settings in settings.tml, though I'm sure that would be a popular addition.

In general, it's something that a module creator would have to integrate when building their module. It might be possible to put a custom "hide helmet" script in your override folder, but that could easily break other scripting in the affected module(s).