Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Continuity

velehalvelehal Member Posts: 280
What happens when Dynaheira was perma killed in BG1. Will she be in SoD and if yes, on which level?

Comments

  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 895
    edited June 30
    I don't think it spoils anything to say D&D allows nearly anyone to be resurrected at nearly any time for nearly any reason. Obviously what happened in your specific run-through of BG1 won't affect who appears in SoD any more than it affects who appears in BG2.

  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 11,122
    jsaving wrote: »
    I don't think it spoils anything to say D&D allows nearly anyone to be resurrected at nearly any time for nearly any reason. Obviously what happened in your specific run-through of BG1 won't affect who appears in SoD any more than it affects who appears in BG2.

    Not quite. I've seen reports of npcs that died during BG1 not appearing in SoD.

    sarevok57
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 687
    edited July 6
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    jsaving wrote: »
    I don't think it spoils anything to say D&D allows nearly anyone to be resurrected at nearly any time for nearly any reason. Obviously what happened in your specific run-through of BG1 won't affect who appears in SoD any more than it affects who appears in BG2.

    Not quite. I've seen reports of npcs that died during BG1 not appearing in SoD.

    It would be nice if this was based on game variables. Not sure if it is, but that would be cool. However, doesn't Minsc have specific dialog regarding Dynaheir's death in BG2?

  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 593
    Baeloth dying means that he won’t be in SoD and you can’t get M’Khin as a result

    sarevok57
  • XanadooXanadoo Member Posts: 17
    ilduderino wrote: »
    Baeloth dying means that he won’t be in SoD and you can’t get M’Khin as a result
    Ah, this would explain why I've spent hours wandering around the coast way crossing and can't see anyone around the black pit area :(

    I slaughtered Baeloth as soon as he appeared in BG1. Couldn't resist that valuable Robe of the Evil Archmagi, even if it did turn out to be classed as stolen so was tough to sell.

  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,267
    Xanadoo wrote: »
    ilduderino wrote: »
    Baeloth dying means that he won’t be in SoD and you can’t get M’Khin as a result
    Ah, this would explain why I've spent hours wandering around the coast way crossing and can't see anyone around the black pit area :(

    I slaughtered Baeloth as soon as he appeared in BG1. Couldn't resist that valuable Robe of the Evil Archmagi, even if it did turn out to be classed as stolen so was tough to sell.

    if need be, you can sell stolen items to the dude outside of durlags tower ( the merchant guy you meet immediately upon arriving there )

Sign In or Register to comment.