Skip to content

Option to replay game where monsters scale with character level

I just beat the game, and I want to keep playing these heroes with their current gear and items, as I like how they are, but there doesn’t seem to be any sort of way to continue without slaughtering everything

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    what games are you playing? the BG and IWD games of a legacy of bhaal/heart of fury modes where enemies have huge amounts of HP and get an extra attack and have better to hit/saves/ AC
  • Bobhappy2351Bobhappy2351 Member Posts: 4
    Icewind Dale, they may have better stats, but they don’t improve, i have already completed the HOF, what now? That’s what I was saying for monsters to scale with you
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    @Bobhappy2351 Try out my mod Improved Heart of Fury Mode. It greatly powers up all enemies in the game. If you install Improved Heart of Fury Mode and set the difficulty to Heart of Fury Mode (so that enemies receive both the normal HoF bonuses and the bonuses given by the mod), it should prove challenging even for an extremely high-level party.
    @OlvynChuru I am playing this on a low-budget Android device, will this mod potentially slow down the game?
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    @Bobhappy2351 I don't think the mod would slow down the game, but if the game was slow without the mod installed, it will be slow with the mod installed.
    Ok thanks, I’ll definitely give it a shot