Skip to content

Glint Romance Help

I am having a rough time with this romance. I am nearing the very end of the campaign and I have probably gotten half of his talks at the most. I was under the impression that they were triggered by area so I have gone all over every possible map and I am just not getting the talks. I even watched a video guide and the talks are just not happening for me in the areas shown in the video.

I don't know if I somehow said the wrong thing or what but this is the second time I have attempted this romance and not been successful. Are there some console commands I might be able to use to force the talks?

Comments from 2016 have led me to believe that this romance is easy and even takes several people by surprise but its pretty darn hard for me. What seems easy are the romances for Corwin and Safana. I have to be a jerk to them to get the romances to end, which I wish wasn't the case.

Anyway, I have completed his quest and am still just not getting the talks.

Someone wrote a helpful trigger guide here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/63769/romance-talk-triggers-guide But the one NPC not included is Glint, so it doesn't help me with him.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I, uh, what?! You CAN'T get it to progress? I can't END the darn thing.