Skip to content

iOS module question

zeroroomzeroroom Member Posts: 4
edited September 2020 in NWN:EE Modules
I purchased and installed NWN EE on my iPad. I also bought the Infinite Dungeons module from the store in game on my iPad.

But when I open NWN EE on my iPhone, it isn’t showing that I have purchased it. The App Store is expecting me to pay for it again.

Is there a way to restore purchases or tell NWN on my phone that I have already purchased this module.

I apologize if this has been answered. My Google-Fu is quite weak
Post edited by zeroroom on

Comments

• StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,350
    Hi @zeroroom
    I dont own 2 units so I cant reproduce your problem 100%.
    But I have a similar problem when I delete the Baldur’s gate or Baldur’s gate 2 App - which I do once in a while.

When I do, I am prompted to buy the product again, when I try to download it.

I have to agree to the transaction to get the download - but once that is done - the App Store notify me that I already own a version of the game, and that I therefore don’t have to pay for it again.

I have tried doing the same with my newer winter nights app, but it doesn’t hide my app behind the pay wall.

See picturea with straightforward description in Danish...
    3249yz7kx4bo.png
    9fg2xbb0h6ed.png
    vjqf2vsgjhex.png
  • zeroroomzeroroom Member Posts: 4
    You are absolutely correct. I was worried about trying it. But when I clicked on it to buy it, I got the following message.

n23dtrtq5qqs.png

Thanks for replying!
  • BrrrBrrr Member Posts: 4
    i am having the same problem with tyrants of the moonsea. each time i look at my modules, it says "install?"
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Brrr wrote: »
    i am having the same problem with tyrants of the moonsea. each time i look at my modules, it says "install?"

If you are using the iOS 14 beta, please opt out of it or update to the latest beta levels.