Skip to content

Problem with using EEKeeper to turn Imoen into a Swashbuckler

I've used EEKeeper to turn Imoen into a Swashbuckler because I figure she isn't the backstabbing kind. But as far as I can see she hasn't received the +1 bonus to armour class she is supposed to get at first level. Have I done something wrong or have I miscalculated what her armour class should be?

At the moment she is AC2 wearing Studded Leather and a Ring of the Princes. With her 18 DEX and +1 for being a Swashbuckler shouldn't she be AC1?
bnwbtpch0zwh.png
f25yypqyhbum.png

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I've actually managed to get round the problem by installing the Level One NPCs mod https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/tweaks/levelonenpcs/

But for future reference I would still be interested in where I went wrong.
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Changing a character's kit in EEKeeper affects future level-ups. It doesn't automatically apply to bonuses from the levels they already have. In the swashbuckler's case, those are all passive effects - go to the "effects" tab, then select "add effects from kit" with the appropriate kit and level range.

For kits that get innate abilities they can cast, you need to do something similar on the innate spellcasting tab.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Thanks @jmerry. I will give it a go.