Skip to content

Help with the Hexxat quest line, got stuck in here for weeks.

i guess it's kinda weird, my Heaaxt quest
went to where they need to go to zakara's tomb for a shroud, yeah, but i can't trigger the dialogue where Hexxat would ask me to teleport to the tomb or not, i tho the dialogue triggerd in graveyard at night?

She did asking me 1 time when i first got this quest and went to graveyard, but i was busy on Edwin's quest so i said wait a few days, now, the dialogue where Hexxat push me to finish this quest is still occur once per few days, but the dialogue where Hexxat teleport me to the quest tomb location is never triggerd again, i need some help. :'(

Comments

• WrathofreccaWrathofrecca Member Posts: 98
    It's been two years and I remember a lot of reloading with her. I'd try an older reload maybe? Try exploring the area where you first found her in the graveyard. Just don't save over your current save so once you figure it out you can do it in the more up-to-date game.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Try dismissing Hexxat from the party and then take her back. Travel to the graveyard - the dialogue where she asks if you want to go there should trigger there.
  • BracchusBracchus Member Posts: 41
    I know this sounds obvious but I thought I read somewhere that if you put her off, you can trigger the teleport dialogue later by going to graveyard and then manually talking to her