Skip to content

NWN:EE iOS Not Available on App Store

Hello,

I am trying to purchase NWN for iOS but am unable to do so. It does not show up in App Store searches and when I go to a direct link from google or the announcement blog (link below) I get the error that it is not available in my country or region.

I live in the United States in the CST timezone. Is this error accurate or is there an issue preventing me from purchasing the app, or some type of user error on my end?

Error: "App not Available" "This app is currently not available in your country or region."

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/neverwinter-nights/id1466096721

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited November 2020
    Thanks! I can confirm the issue with all our App Store apps at the moment. Please bear with us as we investigate this issue ASAP.

Edit: and it's fixed now!
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
  • XpectXpect Member Posts: 2
    I can not download your games, they are missing from the store. This is terrible (
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    The problem was fixed 3 hours ago. Just wait a bit before your regional App Store is updated (can take up to 12 hours).
  • har8s9thhar8s9th Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2020
    Thanks! I was just able to buy it.

I appreciate the quick response !
  • SorenaSorena Member Posts: 3
    I have a similar problem. I want to purchase the game in the appstore for my chromebook, but it says itś not available for my device. All your other games are available tho. And my friend who is located in the UK and who has a similar specced chromebook has it available. Iḿ located in germany if that is any help. Is this issue down to my 'book? or is this also region related?
    Sorena wrote: »
    I have a similar problem. I want to purchase the game in the appstore for my chromebook, but it says itś not available for my device. All your other games are available tho. And my friend who is located in the UK and who has a similar specced chromebook has it available. Iḿ located in germany if that is any help. Is this issue down to my 'book? or is this also region related?

Hi! Our next patch will make NWN:EE available for a Chromebook.