Skip to content

Seeking Beta Testers | Is the NWNEE Patch (8193.20) Ready For Release? Part 2

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
edited December 2020 in News
Greetings everyone!

We’re just about ready to ship Patch 8193.20 for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition— but we need your help to test the Beta!

Based on your feedback from the latest beta test, we’ve updated the build of the next Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition patch with a few fixes. Huge thanks to all testers for their feedback on this!

Now we'd like to gather your thoughts on the new build: Is it stable & solid? Is it ready for release? Let us know!

How to Participate:
In your Steam Library, Right-Click Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and choose “Properties”
Click on the Beta Tab
Choose the build8193.20 in the drop down menu
Play the Beta on Steam
Vote Below!

Patch Highlights:

Last month we shipped an epic patch with some huge graphical upgrades. This month we’re looking to tackle a few bugs that the big patch introduced, and improve the overall polish of our favorite RPG.

Keep in mind, we plan to release future patches, so if a fix or feature you’re keen to see added isn’t here, we may be able to address it in a future update. The feedback we need from you today is to make sure this patch is stable and moves the game in the right direction!

Is Beta Build 8193.20 ready to release as a patch for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition?
  1. Seeking Beta Testers | Is the NWNEE Patch (8193.20) Ready For Release? Part 223 votes
    1. Yes, it’s ready to release!
      95.65%
    2. No, it’s not ready (please explain).
        4.35%
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• BradgeBradge Member Posts: 24
    I suffer a high degree of instability on the client when logged into the persistent world Prisoners of the Mist. Somedays it is tolerable but I'll crash somewhat frequently, and other days I crash every time I try to log a character into a persistent world so I simply can't even play the game at all.
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    edited December 2020
    Hm. Do you still need testers? I was a beta tester for BG2ee, but I'm actually thinking of my daughter,
    who for whatever reason, has actually just reinstalled the original NWN1. She asked for my old cds, and for me to plug in her cd drive, and I said, I do have this on gog you know. I think she fired up Morrowind too. Point is, she has the time, inclination, and ability to test NWNee. She is about to turn 22 as well, so no worries about age.

EDIT Oh I see, it's already on steam, you just need to opt into the beta patch. She had a look and said, wow, they did upgrade the graphics, and I said, really? :p Don't suppose you want to gift her a beta license? Yeah, I don't think that's an actual thing.

Can I ask if you plan to do NWN2? The main game was kinda grindy, but MotB was one of the best and most memorable games I ever played.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    We're ready to release 8193.20 as a stable build today. Thanks, everyone for your testing!
This discussion has been closed.